What should I do if I can't afford to pay the full bus fee?

Posted by:

Please always fill out the bus pass application and submit the application by the deadline.  If you can only partially pay, you can go to the School Finance Office at 30 Providence Rd and ask to be set up on a payment plan.  Student who will be on free and reduced lunch this school year do need to fill out the bus application but do not need to pay the fee.