Where can I get the bus application and how can I pay and submit the application?

Posted by:

The bus fee application is available online at the Transportation Dept section of www.graftonps.org/transportation.  You or your student can also get an application at their school or at the School Finance Office at the Town Municipal Center at 30 Providence Rd.  You can submit the form and payment at the school or at the School Finance Office.  You can also pay online and if you do that, you do not need to also fill out the paper application.