Work Permit for Students Under the Age of 18

  • Work permits are required by State Law for students under the age of 18.  For more information regarding the state law: please visit 

    The steps to obtain a worker's permit are outlined on the application below.  Once all sections of the work permit have been completed, the minor will bring the completed application to:

    Superintendent's Office 

    Town of Grafton Municipal Offices (School Department - 2nd floor)

    30 Providence Road

    Grafton, MA  01519



If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.