To prepare all students to be life-long learners and responsible citizens.Guiding BeliefsWe Believe:
- education is the shared responsibility of students, school, home, and community.
- investing in the education of our children benefits the community.
- all students love to learn and are capable of life-long learning.
- a balanced education develops a student intellectually, socially, physically, emotionally, and creatively.
- all students are entitled to instructional excellence.
- students learn best in a safe, healthy, and supportive environment.
- students learn best when they are actively engaged in their own learning.
- mutual respect, personal dignity, and social responsibility are essential.
- education is key to responsible global citizenship.