Grafton High School Mission Statement
The mission of Grafton High School is to prepare all of our students intellectually, physically, and socially for their role as lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
Core Values and BeliefsStudents Learn Best:
- When provided with a comprehensive, challenging and engaging curriculum, to meet all learning styles.
- In an environment that fosters high expectations for one’s own actions, motivation, and responsibility.
- When they are encouraged to think, work and communicate effectively.
- In a safe and accepting learning environment that fosters respect and tolerance.
- When health and wellness are promoted and encouraged.
- By working independently and collaboratively to accomplish goals.
- When given equal opportunity to succeed academically and develop socially.
- When the entire Grafton community supports their learning in all regards.
21st Century Expectations
- Read, write, and speak effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge to complete tasks effectively
- Utilize critical thinking
- Enhance knowledge and skills with technology
- Exhibit behaviors that promote personal physical fitness and healthy lifestyles
- Practice responsible and appropriate social behaviors
- Recognize and respect diversity
- Understand and demonstrate the duties and responsibilities that come with citizenship