Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Kim Gilbert
I am a special educator at North Street Elementary School. This is my 13th year as an educator and my 8th year at NSS! I co-teach 6th grade ELA & Math as well as have a sub-separate classes. I also serve as a liaison for most 6th grade students on an IEP. I am excited to be working with the 6th grade students and working closely with my fellow 6th grade teachers.
Be sure to use Schoology to access class content (through the Student Links portal).
A LiveBinder of my Math class can be found here. Access code: Grafton.
I also have so many resources that can be found under the "General 6th Grade Support" tab
I can be reached through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Random Things About Mrs. G
1) I have volunteered at Camp Sunshine in Casco, Maine since 2004 and I absolutely LOVE it.
2) I am obsessed with my cats, Josie & Titus.
3) As a kid I was a competetive dancer and the captain of my dance team in college. Now dance comes in the form of Zumba and other fitness classes.
4) My favorite subject is Math but I was a History major in college.
5) You can find me backstage at the NSS Talent Show... best seat in the house!