Flovent HFA (fluticasone propionate inhalation aerosol) and Flovent Diskus (fluticasone propionate inhalation powder) products have officially been discontinued. These brand products are no longer available for ordering as of December 31, 2023. Authorized generic versions of these products are available.
For more information, view the following statements on this topic:
COVID-19 SYMPTOM CHECKLIST
Please check your child carefully for symptoms of COVID-19 each morning prior to sending them to school. It is important that you notify the School Nurse of any illness during the school year, regardless of whether illness occurs at school or at home. Symptoms include:
- Fever (100.0°F or higher), chills, or shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Sore throat, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, when in combination with other symptoms
- Headache, when in combination with other symptoms
- Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies), when in combination with other symptoms
If your child has any of the above symptoms, please keep them home and contact the school nurse for further guidance.
Jacqueline Davis, BSN RN NCSNGrafton Public SchoolsNurse Coordinator508-839-5420, x3031Alexandra Dunham, BSN RNGrafton High School508.839.5425Sue Tillotson, ADN RNGrafton High School - Intensive Needs Classroom508-839-5425Lynda Caya, BSN RNGrafton Middle School508-839-5420Sharon Iaquinta, BSN RN NCSNMillbury Street Elementary School508.839.0757Kaitlyn Marshall, BSN RNMillbury Street Elementary School508-839-0757Sara Deieso, LPNMillbury Street Elementary School - Intensive Needs ClassroomJessica Jellison, RNNorth Street Elementary School508.839.5428Jeanine DeMelo, BSN RN NCSNSouth Grafton Elementary School508.839.5484Jennifer Tonelli, BSN RNSouth Grafton Elementary School - Intensive Needs Classroom508-839-5484Jean Sudbey, BSN RN NCSN