Setting Contact Preferences
To guarantee the messaging system is used efficiently, we would like to confirm all parent and guardian contact information is accurate and up-to-date. To begin, we ask that you log into your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. If you do not have access to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and would like to set up an account, click here for more information. You may also request contact information changes through the main office of your child’s school.To access the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Go to www.graftonps.org
- Click on the PowerSchool icon on the main page or select PowerSchool Parent Portal from the Parent Links Menu.
- Click on the SwiftReach/SwiftK12 link on the top left side of the page. Please be patient while the page loads.
- At the top of the SwiftK12 page select Contact Information.
- Edit the e-mail addresses and phone numbers as needed.
- Click Save Changes when done.
If you have more than one child in the District, you must set the Contact Information for each child. Individual student names will appear at the top left of the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about PowerSchool or SwiftK12.