Setting Contact Preferences
To guarantee the messaging system is used efficiently, we would like to confirm all parent and guardian contact information is accurate and up-to-date. To begin, we ask that you log into your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. If you do not have access to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and would like to setup an account, contact your child's school or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request contact information changes through the main office of your child’s school.To access the PowerSchool Parent Portal:
To modify your Alert Solutions 2 contact preferences within the PowerSchool Parent Portal:
- Go to www.graftonps.org
- Click on the PowerSchool icon on the green bar below the large image.
- Click on the Alert Solutions 2 link on the left side of the page. Please be patient while the page loads.
- At the top of the Alert Solutions 2 page select Contact Preferences.
- Drag and drop the blue boxes from the student information section at the top of the page to the alert categories at the bottom.
- You can click the black x at the top right corner of a contact to remove it from an alert category.
- Click Save Preferences when finished.
If an email address or phone number for a contact needs to be changed, simply click on the Demographic Change link on the left side of the PowerSchool Parent Portal screen and update the necessary information. Remember to scroll to the bottom of the screen and click submit when finished. All changes must be approved by our PowerSchool database administrator and may take a couple of days to update.
Please email email@example.com with questions about PowerSchool or Alert Solutions 2.Below is a printable PDF of these instructions.