Overview Of New Student Registration
The Grafton Public Schools welcomes new families to the Grafton community. To aid the registration process, we have provided the directions and necessary documents for you to fill out prior to your visit to the school.Directions:1. Click on the "Required Forms" link to the left. Download, print and complete the forms for each student from the folder that best meets your language needs. These documents include:
2. Collect the following additional documents to bring with you for each student.
- New Student Registration Form
- Computer and Internet Acceptable Use Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application 2017-2018
- Massachusetts School Health Record (or form from health care provider)
- Student Health Information Form
- Permission for Over the Counter Medications (grades 7-12 only)
- Transportation Form (for middle and high school students only)
- Request For Records Form
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Evidence of Residency, Occupancy and Identification (see chart below)
You must have at least one document from EACH of the following three columns. You also must produce an original Birth Certificate and immunization record.
Evidence of Residency
Evidence of Occupancy
Evidence of Identification (Photo ID)
Record of recent mortgage payment and/or property tax bill
Gas/Oil Bill, Electric Bill, Home (not cell) Telephone Bill, Cable Bill, Water Bill
(Note: Bill must be dated within the past 45 days and address and name must be stated)
Valid MA Driver’s License
Fully signed and executed Lease and/or Rental Agreement
(Must be executed by both parties)
Recent bill dated within the past 45 days showing Grafton address and name (Note: A Residency Statement/Affidavit is required with this option)
Valid MA Photo ID Card
Landlord/Owner of Property Affidavit (see Residency Statement/Affidavit below)
Occupancy Statement/Affidavit must be notarized if a bill can not be provided prior to student’s enrollment.
Fully signed and executed Purchase and Sale (P&S) Agreement (provided occupancy date occurs within 30 days of enrollment)
Other Government issued Photo ID
Section 8 Agreement3. Contact the school office to set a time to visit the school for registration and tour.