Updated rates are effective January 1, 2022.
Persons representing organizations or groups wishing to use school spaces need to register for an account first, then they can log in and complete the request form.
Click HERE to pay for Use of Facilities
If individuals have questions about space use or change in schedule, please contact the buildings main office or email email@example.com.
- Groups must commit to a specified time frame and will be charged for the full-time booked.
- Bookings will not be accepted less than 4 days prior to the date of the event and bookings must be cancelled within 4 days or full payment will be expected.
- Courts will remain available for rental to groups (i.e. camps) at $100 per hour.
- Everyone will be charged the rate per the current rate sheet
- Kitchens CANNOT be rented
- No open flames (including sterno cans or candles) inside buildings
- Due to the increase of summer school programs, there will be no events outside of school/town activities inside of ALL schools August 1 through September 15.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
Here is a list of the base A/V services:
- Basic audio will be the use of mixer/sound board or Crestron, connecting to laptop or iPad.
- Basic lighting will include auditorium lights and whatever stage lighting is installed on stage. No gels/gobos will be part of the base agreement.
- Any needs (i.e. lights/audio) beyond this list, you are required to reach out to New England Stageworks and schedule their audio/video expertise for your event. Here is their contact info: https://www.newenglandstageworks.com/ - 617-947-0434 - firstname.lastname@example.org